Members can further their forging skills by working on their own projects, at their own pace. Before applying to become a member, applicants will need to have completed a Module 1 course at Waterside, attended a similar structured course elsewhere or demonstrate fundamental competencies.
Becoming a Member
You will need to purchase a 12 month MEMBERSHIP PASS
Membership fees cover public liability insurance, the use of forge facilities and access to the studio’s steel stock (fees apply). After 3 months, members are expected to bring their own hand tools (e.g. regularly used tongs, hammers, punches, etc…).
Tuesday evenings 6:00-9:30pm, spots are limited and we recommend pre-booking to avoid missing out.
- Individual Forging Session – $40
- 10x FORGING SESSION CARD – $350
Supervision is included in the forge fees but not teaching. The use of power tools, welding and oxy-acetylene equipment will only be permitted after approval by the supervisor and is not included in the fee. Members are required to bring their own steel or purchase from the studio.
- September 22, 2021Comments Off on Anyang Australia, New Distributor for Kanca and Refflinghaus
- July 7, 2021Comments Off on NEW! Module 1 Weekday Evening Courses
- April 13, 2021Comments Off on Module 1 May Course – spots available